Sunday 29 March 2009

Paranormal activity has increased since this tour began


Once more we had a successful ghost hunt on 26th March with several of the previous presences at both the old graveyard at Clifton Street and within the prison complex joining us. Almost twenty people on the March tour testified to unexplained phenomena in the tunnel and others witnessed more sightings on the landing. The majority of this has been captured on camera and video clips. Each month we receive further paranormal activity on this tour and NIPRA have joined us to provide some rational explanation. The photo demonstrates just one of the strange phenomenon - orbs. On this tour you do not get one or two by chance. To book your place online visit the Tours of Belfast website

4 comments:

  1. Just a word on Orb's we get several photo's per week with this effect on them, most are down to dust or moisture particals in the air (more so on photo's taken outside), other things you need to look for is any reflective areas like gloss paint work or glass which will reflect the flash and cause lenze flare.
    When our group take a photo it is when we know there is a spirit energy near us and the photo is taken where the energy is felt, then if Orbs do show up there could be some evidence of paranormal activity (but even then we must resist the temptation to say we have cought a spirit on camera).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the entire tour, was really disappointed when it ended! The only thing I saw was in the tunnel, a shadow moving back and forth at the jail end while we were at the other end. What was also strange was that for most of the time we were in the tunnel we were absolutely freezing, it was a really stormy night, but for a little while, it got really warm!!! I would also say that when it got warm, I also felt really really calm. Considering I was very excited and scared before, it was strange suddenly being so calm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also at the March ghost hunt. this was my second time. I went to my first one in jan. I enjoyed both but in the first one something blew in my ear in the hang mans cell, i also heard things in the tunnel and i did begin to sway and my sister touched me and she seen i was swaying as well. I did think i had seen things but to be honest i think my eyes where playing tricks on me. In the second one i didn't see or hear much but the tour guides joe and Michael kept us all entertained by telling us about our history, which i found really interesting. i would defaniately go again and i would recomend it to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. was at the ghost hunt in april, was an amazing experience - caught loads of orbs on camera. the historical part of it was very interesting. we were also in the tunnel and i saw an outline of a man, we also experienced some very weird dragging noices which couldnt be explained as at that part we were underneath the derelict courthouse. would definately go again and recommend it to anyone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete